Marketing Manager - Video Games
PTW and 1518 is currently looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to join our crew. PTW has been a stalwart of external development in the games industry for nearly three decades and is ready to add to our team with a dedicated Marketing Manager.
This person will be a part of all strategy decision for the PTW brand and will also be our in-house advocate for our art studio, 1518. The ideal candidate for this role is excited about our brands and ready to craft a strategy to continue the PTW brand on its growth trajectory while building a new momentum for 1518.
We are looking for someone who is ready to be an integral part of our team while still taking a high-level of initiative and being willing to work independently; self-motivation will be key to filling this role.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work directly with operations and business development to create a steady cadence of industry-relevant campaigns, through leadership, and social media posts designed for brand relevance
- You will have autonomy to craft your strategy and execute it with the guidance of the Head of PTW Marketing, the PTW operations team, our in-house art and video teams, our content team, and the business development leads
- Bring new and big ideas to the table, as well as collaboratively build on others' concepts to deliver game engagement and build brand passion
- Collaborate with digital teams internationally, assuring they are on board with global plans and are executing local campaigns on strategy and at the appropriate times
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the creative services sector
- A strong understanding of both consumer research and business analytics
- Ability to verbalize clear, concise, and compelling solutions to marketing challenges in various formats of informal and formal correspondence and presentations
- Excellent communication throughout all teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and succeed under pressure of time, of changing and challenging situations
- Experience juggling multiple projects at one time
- Familiarity with the gaming industry and overall enthusiasm for gaming
- Previous work in video games would be an asset