The Marketing Partnerships Manager for American Football at EA SPORTS will create holistic, multi-channel marketing partnerships across sports, lifestyle and brand partners and channels for EA SPORTS Madden and College Football. The EA SPORTS Partnerships Team’s goal is to build relationships with team, brand, and media partners to connect with and captivate football fans across the football ecosystem. Reporting to the head of Marketing Partnerships for EA SPORTS and partnering with Franchise Marketing teams, you will apply experience producing multi-channel marketing programs, to identify and secure custom brand partnerships that ladder directly to our franchise level marketing goals and lead 1) brand awareness, 2) product exposure/consideration, 3) product acquisition 4) brand engagement and 5) commercial benefit. Examples of strategic partners you will manage include GTM plans with NFL football teams, culturally relevant brands and media endemic to football and the sports world at large.You will be based in Orlando, FL and will be in the office 2-3x a week.Key Responsibilities
- You will deliver holistic marketing Partnerships Plans: Service the business by working with our internal partners across the Experiences/Publishing Organization and Product Development to understand business & product goals and present GTM plans to our internal CFX partners.
- You will Activate across the Football landscape: Alongside different partners, you will take all Madden plans to market ensuring the complete partnership network is activated.
- You will build Relationships: Build relationships with important football partners, inclusive of all 32 NFL teams, relevant brands and media partners to strengthen EA's position to unlock joint value in the near and long term, positioning the EA SPORTS Madden brand in the heart of football culture.
- You will provide In-Market Football Insight : Surface sports insights to all internal departments incl. Marketing partners, business affairs, development and commercial to help build a partner specific understanding and perspective internally.
- You will increase Mass Awareness: delivering accelerated growth amongst new players by connecting to and captivating football fans across club, media and brand channels.
- You will partner with internal Business Development: Agree on terms on agreements and follow unified deal structures and payments from across the portfolio.
- You will use a partnership measurement framework: Assess performance and report important indicators and ensure all efforts are made to ensure campaign targets are achieved.
- You will advocate for the EA SPORTS and Electronic Arts : Carefully select and vet partners, setting clear expectation frameworks for success; inspire creative execution and results.
- Team and Brand Partnerships Activation Plan: Partner campaign planning as a combination of global campaign beats, live service support and club activations.
- Lead the football conversation: Provide AAA and inspiring content and activities for the Madden Brand
- Create value for our partners and their partners: Surfacing partnerships and activation opportunities to take advantage of what’s happening in real time.
- Asset development and management with the creative and production teams to create and vet all partner content.
- 3-5 years in a marketing and partnerships role.
- Experience partnering with matrixed teams to make insight informed decisions that satisfy prioritized consumer motivations.
- Experience writing briefs for internal and external partners and creating RFPs for outside agencies.
- Familiarity with contract structures and finalizing co-promotional and service agreements.
- Experience with and a knowledge of football.
- Experience in video games or similar sports/entertainment/cultural environments.