Media Strategist B2B
First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the videogame community
- 45 teammates in 2016, 90 today
- Our employee turnover is ~8% annually
- See our work at www.liquidarcade.com
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- This position can either be remote or report to our El Segundo, CA headquarters once we reopen our offices
What's this position about?
We're hiring our next great digital media person. This is a senior individual contributor position in our digital media buying operation, not our content/creative team, and requires experience in digital media planning and buying for business to business accounts.
At Liquid+Arcade, we offer our media buying professionals the opportunity to do great work across the spectrum of the media buying process — strategy, planning, buying, and analytics. If you're currently stuck in one of those silos, we offer the opportunity to grow both your skillset and your career.
You'll get the chance to run full-cycle campaigns in one of the most vibrant industries in the world today. Our clients are some of the top videogame publishers the industry has to offer, and in today's climate we're winning pitches with many of the industry's hottest up-and-coming titles.
To join us in this highly responsible position, your profile should demonstrate current hands-on-keyboard experience in modern digital advertising platforms—
- 2-4 years of ad agency or other performance marketing experience with hands-on-keyboard in-platform investment/buying experience in paid social (emphasis on LinkedIn) and programmatic media
- Experience in complex selling processes for enterprise software clients with account-based marketing (ABM) data/platform expertise
- Previous or current associate-level experience developing detail-oriented expertise in client invoicing, digital I/Os, audience planning, reporting, and other responsibilities
- Solid Excel-for-media and other analytics skills
What's in it for you?
Compensation is highly competitive with holding company media agencies. Our benefits program pays 100% of healthcare premiums, generous PTO, and includes a generous bonus program and 100% match on 401(k) savings. You’ll also be eligible for our generous annual bonus plan. Management treats us like ballers, even while remote — before lockdown we traveled to Hawaii, Cabo, and New Orleans together the last three years!
Liquid+Arcade is committed to creating an anti-racist environment. We’re building an ad agency where committed and creative people from all backgrounds can do their best work.
Show your interest! You can hit apply here, but we’d also like for you to tell us more at email@example.com.
We're looking forward to getting to know you!
We regret we cannot process visa sponsorship at this time and may not be able to respond to all applicants. No agencies please.