Merchandising Testing Lead
Merchandising Testing & Optimization Lead
The Challenge Ahead
The Merchandising Testing & Optimization Lead will join our Global Commercial Organization, as part of the Digital Team, a passionate global team putting players first by delivering relevant content, promotions, and amazing experiences to players everywhere.
You will be part of a team leading the transition to digital through new business models, evolving with the dynamic landscape of the industry. As a part of this evolution, we are looking for creative individuals interested in working together at the forefront of bringing games to market and delivering outstanding online experiences.
You will lead the merchandising testing efforts, to enhance merchandising performance and improve decision-making for EA’s catalog across PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Origin, EA Desktop, Steam and Epic digital channels, globally. Working with internal analytics, marketing, operations and international commercial teams, you will be an important contributor to our overall mission, by applying an arsenal of optimization tactics based on A/B and multivariate testing insights, to promote acquisition and engagement through life cycle, and help achieve digital sales targets.
You will report to the Global Merchandising Sr. Manager and will be a contributor to the broader Global Commercial Organization.
What a Merchandising Testing & Optimization Lead does at EA:
- Develop platform testing roadmap considering platform priorities and capabilities across all our accounts, built from data-driven insights.
- Manage roadmap deliverables, while ensuring testing milestones and success targets are met.
- Lead optimization discovery and prioritization meetings made up of other teams and business leaders.
- Lead optimization engagements from test design, through execution and analysis.
- Partner with analytics on testing post-mortems and to forecast production impact.
- Provide expertise on best practices related to A/B, multivariate testing and conversion rate optimization.
- Work with other channel optimization leads to promote new ideas and share insights.
The next great Merchandising Testing & Optimization Lead also needs:
- 6+ years in an e-commerce optimization role in the gaming or digital entertainment industry.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web optimization tools (Optimizely, Google Optimize).
- Work independently with project management leadership experience.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate complex information, so that it is easily understandable for non-analytical partners.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills adapted for a global remit.
- Can maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Passionate for the industry.
- Not afraid to find unique solutions to accomplish defined goals.
- Collaborative: Partner smoothly with both local and off-site partners.
- Efficient: A person that evaluates everything & implements new ways of doing things faster, better, cheaper.
- Enthusiastic: Motivates peers and partners around the world.
- Flexible: Comfortable in a startup environment.