Network Engineer III
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer who will become a valued member of the Reno-based IGT Enterprise network team. This team is an integral part of the IGT global communications group with a worldwide presence. Primary duties will include providing internal and external project support for WAN/LAN services for over 200 business offices worldwide in support of providing online, cloud-hosted, video, and interactive gaming services.
- Provide direction and engage in the planning, installation, and ongoing support for an international Wide-Area Network incorporating jurisdictional offices and technical support hubs to support necessary corporate communications, customer connectivity, gaming project support, and 3rd party services
- Help manage and monitor the internet proxy infrastructure and related content filtering policies
- Take the lead on important and time sensitive corporate network deliverables to include hardware specification, vendor solicitation, staging, configuration, installation, and support
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving critical network related issues
- Direct and implement enforcement of network security policies conforming to industry best-practices
- Assist other network engineers as needed on a consulting basis to further team deliverables
- 5+ years LAN/WAN experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or technical field of study
- Strong background in Fortinet, Checkpoint, or similar firewall appliances
- Strong background in Cisco switching and routing
- Strong experience in WAN transport technologies and VPN encryption
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and diagnose network problems
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .