Online Support Representative
Job Description Summary
SciPlay, is a global leader focused in providing an ever-expanding portfolio of robust iGaming and Social Casino solutions to the global gaming industry. To put it simply - we make Mobile and Facebook games that are fun to play, fun to make, and we're growing like crazy. SciPlay's reach is made possible by the expertise of our rock star teams and game makers. Want to be part of a fast-paced company that lands in the Top 1% of Social Casino games. See more details below.
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
SciPlay currently offers nine core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino Slots, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown, 88 Fortunes Slots, Backgammon Live, and Solitaire Pet Adventure with offices all over the world!
Job Summary: The Senior Associate Online Support Social Gaming will provide support to improve customer experience, document and track user reported issues, and improve general user sentiment. The Senior Associate Online Support Social Gaming will perform a variety of daily tasks within a structured support system to best serve a variety of customer values and needs.
Essential Job Functions
- Read, review, respond, and document user reports, reviews, and support tickets regarding all social casinos related questions and concerns via Zendesk support system, Google Play Store, Facebook Communities, iTunes Marketplace, and other means of communication
- Dutifully and regularly perform responsibilities with autonomy when manager unavailable
- Adapt to customer needs to provide top quality support for both technical and non-technical issues
- Work with Support Manager to outline useful tools and procedures such as: automatically generated responses, guided instructions, and detailed outlines for handling a varying degree of common customer issues in a large volume
- Moderate and direct customer accounts when taking care of our entire customers population.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Perform detailed inquiries and summaries of user narrations for Quality Assurance review
- Work with Support Manager to develop standardized and improved responses and templates to common customer inquiries.
- Maintain minimum user satisfaction rating of 80%
- Individually respond to 1000+ inquiries per month
- Utilize and understand technical features of Zendesk support system
- Research and review competitor services for methods of improvement
- Moderate and address concerns on social media
Education: High School Degree
Preferred Experience:At least 3 years of customer service or related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Has knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures about technical and customer support and troubleshooting software and operating systems.
- Resolving conflicts and interpersonal skills
- Quality focus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Product & market knowledge, a willingness to expand one's knowledge by learning game-specific issues and potential fixes for an extensive library of existing products.
- The ability to explain complex technical terms in the simplest form to assist customers with questions/troubleshooting in areas in which they may not be familiar.
- Basic web and server coding preferred but not required
- Casino/ slot gaming experience and expertise
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: our founders fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the Nasdaq.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A Few Of Our Highlighted Perks And Benefits
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, pool table, ping pong table and full arcade
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click hereEEOC Poster.