Maximum Games is a top 20 global video game publisher, and is consistently one of the fastest-growing, making lists like the Inc. 5000 and SF Business Times’ Fast 100, to name a few.
Modus Games is a new label of Maximum Games focused on bringing AAA publishing services to the best independent developers around the world. The Modus label leverages our global resources and expertise to ensure each title is critically and commercially successful.
As an innovative video game publisher, we encourage employees to set aside corporate attire and mindset in favor of entrepreneurism, strategic thinking and just enough process-orientation to be effective in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The company values productive fun and invites team members to leverage their skills and abilities for company and personal success.
If this is the right environment for you, we are currently searching for an Operations Associate.
The Operations Associate will be responsible for creating Bill of Materials, Item Setup, and issuing Purchase Orders for production of video games on multiple platforms. Additional duties include communication with external and internal associates to obtain assets, provide production ETAs, and answer other operations related queries.
This position is full time and will be based out of the Maximum Games Distribution Center in Elk Grove, California.
- Item setup in NetSuite
- BOM setup for internal and external partners
- Communication with manufacturers on production, ETAs, and inbound product
- Creating and receiving purchase orders
- Coordinate with sales and release management on upcoming releases and replenishment orders
- Coordinating with 3PL partner requests
- Entry and billing of 3PL customer transactions
- Web store item setup and inventory management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, NetSuite or similar AMS, & competent computer skills
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a corporate, retail, or industrial/warehouse setting
- Positive, proactive attitude and “can-do” mentality
- Excellent listening skills, organizational skills, & strong communication skills with internal and external associates
- Strong work ethic, commitment to quality, & proven follow-through skills—a leader yet a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under constant changing priorities and demands.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accepting direction on given assignments
- Ability to see the big picture, yet still be detail oriented
- Ability to have the multi-tasking and project-based mindset - what will it take to oversee this through project close out
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.