About the job
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
See why we’ve been certified by Great Place to Work and GamesIndustry.biz.
This position is available in Orlando, FL with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
Iron Galaxy is looking for an Operations Coordinator to work in our Orlando studio as a member of our Operations team. We need a new teammate who will be proactive, detail-oriented, solutions-focused, and results-driven.
This position requires all shifts to be worked onsite at the Orlando studio, with specific days of work from home granted upon request. When our team returns to the studio full-time, this role would require all work to be onsite.
At present, both studios are primarily closed with a small number of Operations and IT team members in the studio maintaining systems and providing support. Some responsibilities during the work from home phase will be different when we resume in-studio work.
The Operations Coordinator Role’s primary function is to complete assigned tasks to facilitate the operations of the studio and company to the end of making great games. The Operations Coordinator reports to the Studio Operations Director at the corresponding studio location. While Operations Coordinators primarily work to support the location they are deployed to, there are tasks associated with assisting other people, studio teams, departments, and projects as assigned.
The core responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator Role are focused on facilitating studio operations through delivering results on tasks that are associated with but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating with others to fulfill the requests of internal and external partners.
- Ensuring Studio and the offsite storage space are well organized and adhere to set visual standards.
- Effectively representing the studio as the first point of contact for all visitors, internal and external.
- Supporting front desk and common area duties as assigned.
- Proactively maintaining studio supply levels & document systems functions.
- Assisting with scheduling and administrative functions.
- Supporting company travel through approved applications.
- Planning, organizing, and assisting with company events that may be cross-studio.
- Aides with facilities projects and scheduling preventative maintenance.
- Maintaining communications and a relationship with building/property management.
- Security & access functions as assigned.
- Maintaining an accurate inventory through the utilization of approved methods and systems.
- Accurately performing shipping & receiving functions and maintaining appropriate logs/tracking.
- Assisting the Studio Operations Team in delivering on studio and department goals.
- Supporting department budget goals through tracking and reporting on spending.
- Completing various tasks and projects as assigned.
- Must be willing to work in the studio as needed.
- Approachable with excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Familiarity with Office 365 Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Proven ability to learn and adopt new applications as needed.
- Highly motivated team player who is adaptable and used to fast-paced environments.
- Ability to lift, push, and slide packages and/or equipment that typically weigh up to 30 lbs.
- Must be 21 years or older (this role requires purchasing and handling of alcoholic beverages).
- Ability to manage multiple objectives simultaneously and adapt as priorities change.
- Experience in researching and implementing new systems.
- Proficiency in schedule management and booking travel.
- Budgeting and expense reporting experience.
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent video game developers with 60+ shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, epic remasters, and new experiences from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in the gaming industry to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level.