Outbound Sales Agent
About Fanduel Group
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for Outbound Sales Agents to become part of an exciting team that focuses on reactivating and rewarding our VIP users on Sportsbook, DFS, Casino, and TVG products through various campaigns centric to major sport events across the globe.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be part of a competitive sales team where you will reach out to players by phone to promote customized offers for their play. Address player questions and concerns and deliver outstanding service while encouraging players to return to play.
- Be motivated to make phone calls, isn’t afraid of rejection and should have better than average customer satisfaction scores on phone contacts.
- Think creatively and passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful and provide the best customer experience possible.
- Use technical ability to master our internal admin systems, review accounts and resolve issues.
- Be a self-starter who is driven to exceed targets.
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for our quickly growing customer base.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a customer service or sales focused position preferred.
- A sales focused mind who understands that results come from high volume of contacts combined with well thought out and practiced call structure.
- 6 months+ experience within the gaming industry highly preferred.
- In top 50% of scores for customer satisfaction calls and phone calls handled per agent (if applicable).
- Excellent and effective oral and written skills required.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and/or Google Docs required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Sportsbetting, DFS, Casino, or horse racing industry highly preferred.
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or in lieu of experience
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and gaming regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment
- A quick and creative problem-solving mind.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say and restate information to ensure excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain professional business standards at all times.
- Experience and proficiency with CRMs, telephony, and software including: Salesforce, NiceInContact, Avaya, ZenDesk, CloudCall, Oracle, etc. highly preferred.
- Experience and proficiency with payment processors (cards, PayPal, ACH etc.) preferred
- Experience providing technical assistance to preferred
- Accounting or loss prevention experience preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.