Paid Media Manager
If you're passionate about esports and video games, youre going to wish you had us back in high school. Were the largest competitive gaming organization serving high schools and educational institutions in North America, focused on making esports available to every student as a legitimate sport in schools throughout the U.S. We achieve this by making it easy for faculty to offer students the chance to engage in healthy esports competition, surrounded by peers while supervised by teachers. Through organized esports competitions, students are learning to align their commitment to gaming with their success in academics and potential future careers.
Were on the verge of transforming youth athletics for generations to come. Generation Esports is a technology company at its core, building a platform to service youth competitive esports from young kids to college students. Were looking for someone with a passion for growth marketing and acquisition who can ramp up our existing acquisition channels but is not afraid to try new and outside-the-box ideas.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing
- Optimize and scale new & existing acquisition channels including SEO, SEM, display, social ads, influencer marketing, live events, etc.
- Execute, test, and optimize multi-channel acquisition campaigns
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of Growth Marketing efforts
- Create, monitor, and report on dashboards to monitor success and identify opportunities for future growth campaigns or initiatives
- Work with the competitive and product teams to create or improve UX and features through the lens of growth and scalability
- 2-4 years of paid acquisition experience, especially in an agency setting
- Experience with CRM, social media management, and analytics tools
- An understanding of the esports space
- A desire to learn and grow your skills
- A bachelors degree or relevant working experience
- Youre located in Kansas City or willing to move
- Youre a big gamer or esports lover
- Generous PTO and sick days
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company happy hours
- Stock options