Player Support Supervisor
Bally’s Interactive is a leading provider of technology services focused on the US sports betting and casino gaming spaces. Our parent company, Bally's Corporation (NYSE: BALY), is a leading omnichannel provider of land-based gaming and interactive entertainment. To pursue its ambitious industry goals, Bally's has created two distinct operating divisions: "Bally's Casinos," which includes physical gaming and entertainment properties, and "Bally's Interactive," comprised of sports betting software and services company Bet.Works, fantasy sports app Monkey Knife Fight, global B2B free-to-play game provider SportCaller, the premier U.S. pro beach volleyball league, AVP and real-time audience engagement experiences, Telescope.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Player Support Supervisor to lead and develop a team of player support representatives to provide the best service possible our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. The Supervisor will oversee our Chat/Email/ and Phone agents. A successful applicant will be able to professionally lead a team of agents to provide great service, as well as help ensure an efficient and smooth operation of our contact center while meeting company KPI’s.
This position will report to the Player Support Manager and be based in our New Jersey location.
Day in the Life:
- Training, and preparing agents to answer customer inquiries and complaints plus, troubleshoot any potential problems with our services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Handling any escalations that might come from said difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center KPI’s.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Answering customer contacts via phone, chat, and email
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are and what you bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience required.
- Proficient with MS Office, computers, contact center software applications, and phone systems.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of our company’s services, policies, and culture
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees.
- Ability to evaluate agent performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations.
- Understanding of basic scheduling, and forecasting.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and high attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities and adhere to deadlines.
Why Choose Us?
●Competitive salaries with generous paid time off, RRSP/401K matching, extended health
benefits, retail discounts (the total package)
●Work-life balance with flexible hours
●Inspiring and supportive environment
●Open communication transparency
●Professional and personal growth
Want to learn more? Apply today and your resume is reviewed by a dedicated team of recruiters! We want to make sure we have the right people for the right role. Don’t meet all the qualifications? Still apply! We are always looking for great people to add to our team.