Prime Gaming Site Merchandiser
Do you enjoy making order out of chaos? Do you see opportunity to communicate with customers everywhere? Prime Gaming, part of Amazon Games, provides free games, in-game content and Twitch benefits to Amazon Prime members. The team launched 4 years ago and is preparing for explosive growth over the next three years and we want you to help us get there.
As Site Merchandiser, you will be part of Prime Gaming’s Channel Marketing team and responsible for driving a best in class customer experience by managing multi-channel campaigns for multiple video game titles across Prime Gaming and Amazon. You will have an eye for compelling merchandising, an aptitude for data-analysis, and a passion for continuous content testing. You will hold a high bar for measurement of merchandising activities and will help define success metrics, measurement methods, and reporting processes for your efforts. We work in a fast-paced startup environment that requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Creating and scheduling individual merchandising campaigns across Prime Gaming and Amazon
- Optimizing content campaigns, messaging through frequent testing and data analysis, documenting the results, sharing best practices, and forming recommendations for next steps
- Collaborating with internal teams to manage calendars and share of voice allocation across high visibility placements
- Partnering with our marketing and content acquisition teams to craft and execute promotional events and bespoke content launches
- Identifying opportunities for content scheduling and process efficiency and automation, working cross-functionally to implement them
- 1 year of marketing experience
- Experience with content management systems (CMS)
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to create customer-facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to targeted audiences
- Strong bias for action and ability to lean into ambiguity
- Experience working in international environments
- Experience in the entertainment industry
- Experience working with a subscription business
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1386468