Who We Are
2K publishes some of the most popular video game franchises on the planet including Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, NBA 2K, WWE 2K, XCOM, and Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need
We’re looking for an experienced Producer to join our Mobile Games team! This position is the glue that holds the development and publishing teams together, driving the day-to-day work that keeps our games fresh, player-focused, and engaging!
What You Will Do
Reporting to the 2K Director of Operations, you will plan and oversee projects and management of publisher pipelines. You will work with dev partners and will steer our efforts in successfully building, operating, and servicing our mobile games. Key responsibilities:
- Partner with devs to define milestone and sprint deliverables, then drive the successful delivery of objectives. Ensure game production, content updates, and Live Ops plans are on track. Own weekly production reporting and ensure stakeholders are aligned on title roadmaps and creative changes.
- Project-manage the tasks of the publishing team – Product Managers, UA/Mktg, BD, Live Ops, BI/Reporting. Lead weekly stand ups and ensure everyone has visibility on each other’s work and are working towards common goals.
- Handle coordination with QA, Localization, Customer Service, and Legal Clearance teams.
- Manage prioritization between multiple projects.
- Define production processes and workflows with dev partners. Optimize the way we build service-based mobile games to maximize time and resources against the highest priorities.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
- 5-7+ years of experience as Producer for successful mobile games across all stages of development (concept to launch to live service). Launched at least 1 Top-Grossing title.
- Passion for Free-to-Play and service-based mobile games. Has intimate knowledge of gameplay mechanics, monetization systems, and other aspects of these games’ core designs.
- Self-starter with proven leadership and influencing skills.
- Proficient communication skills (written and oral). Proven ability to work with creative and technical partners across sites and time zones. Adept at MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Highly organized and effective multi-tasker. Strong time and project management skills. Can focus on multiple projects while meeting changing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to identify and analyze risks while leading mitigation support.
- Experience building or working on wireframes, GDDs, TDDs, and product specifications.
- Experience with project management and communication tools such as Jira, Asana, and Slack.
- Knowledge and love for sports and top-tier franchises a plus.
- Bachelor's degree, with a preference for Computer Science.
Remote but willing to work West Coast hours