Product Analytics Manager
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
This experienced midlevel professional will be responsible for managing and contributing to a team of 2+. The ideal candidate will identify and investigate opportunities for efficiency gains through improved data gathering or processing; drive cross functional initiatives; develop databases / reports / tools / documentation to streamline workflows, improve productivity, and present performance for both test and released IGT themes. Las Vegas, Nevada is the preferred location for this position, but remote candidates will be considered as well.
- Tableau development for presentations of data insights on field performance to internal stakeholders including Studio, Product, and Sales.
- Census collection
- Monthly Release to Sales call performance sync and data presentations
- Collect and mange field performance from all channels
- Manage sandbox tableau servers
- Support monthly Sales Director calls for all product lines premium and core
- Complete model for new data mart and use robust learning models for optimization needs
- Optimization improvements with property level reporting
- Build pricing models and customer penetration models to align with development road maps
- Work with sales ops on promotions and eilers improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of experience Business Analysis
- 5+ years of project or team lead experience
- Must have basic knowledge of the gaming industry and can leverage knowledge to identify needs and opportunities and develop in depth solutions
- Must have excellent communication, written and oral skills
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the following database design tools
- SQL Server
- Ability to lead and influence both creative and technical teams
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and collaboratively under tight deadlines to meet established deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Overtime/ flexible hours may be required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .