StreamElements is the fastest growing provider of tools and services for livestream production, monetization, audience engagement, brand sponsorships, and influencer marketing. Representing a new type of media company, StreamElements powers many of the top digital content creators on Twitch, YouTube Live, and Facebook Gaming with the only 100% cloud-based collection of beautiful themes and overlays, customizable alerts, loyalty programs, tipping mechanisms, robust moderation capabilities, custom merchandising, and Chat Bot community engagement tools. In addition, our products are harnessed by brands who want to tap into influencers for sponsorships and other activations. The company is also an avid supporter of diversity and inclusion which includes the 2020 Creator Diversity Fund program.
If you’re as excited about streaming and video games as we are, drop us a line with a link to your resume and online portfolio!
- Work closely with product management and engineering teams to create, define and implement user centric experiences
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Incorporate user research, data analysis, and stakeholders feedback to create impactful designs which align with the business goals
- 5+ years experience streamlining UX design for web, mobile & desktop solutions (including creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows)
- Advanced Knowledge of digital design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good understanding of user-centered design, usability principles and techniques
- Highly organized and able to function in a fast paced startup environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Be awesome!
StreamElements provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.