WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
WB Games is a leader in the games industry across all game platforms and mobile devices. Our diverse and inclusive workforce creates and brings to life the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes, and wizards in the world. We are fans of what we make and proud of what we do. We have studios and offices across the globe.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is looking for great people that want to create the next big hit in entertainment and change how players view gaming. Warner Bros. has brought some of most beloved brands to consumers such as Harry Potter, LEGO, DC, and much more to gaming. We are looking to add an energetic, social, and ambitious professional who has a passion to create great games and win.
You will play a critical lead role in ensuring the commercial success of our games. You will work with some of the most talented producers, designers and marketers in the industry to help shape the strategy of our key products.
- Help identify and evaluate market trends, opportunities, and areas of focus and winning strategies for future projects.
- Benchmark features, content, game design across the industry and present insights to creative directors and product directors to drive change on their projects
- Present data supported summaries and recommendations to improve products within your genre of expertise.
- Work with a studio to align their product with the established winning strategy and best design practices.
- Spearhead and guide the game team through the greenlight progress.
- Contribute to roundtable evaluations of potential new games. Use your genre expertise to quantify potential opportunities and risks.
- 2+ years games industry experience in a product, analyst, or systems design role
- Experience with various analytics tools, data analysis and comp analysis methodologies
- Strong communication skills to be able to influence and convince others to your point of view
The Nice to Haves
- 2+ Years working in live operations on a free to play title in a product management role
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.