About the job
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
Are you ready to level up your career?
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
Essential Job Functions
- Act as primary Product Manager interface for PTG and progressive installs
- Support the product lifecycle planning and management of each product category including the development of product roadmaps, business cases, and product launch plans
- Participates in overall product strategy and planning, research and development requirements, development, analysis of market research, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging models for the specified product line
- Assist key stakeholders with configuration and pre site survey
- Support maintenance of product plans, market specific requirement, roadmaps, and other artifacts
- Responsible for working with Order Management to assist with proper configuration and entry
- Support Sales and Order Management teams with product training and in-depth product knowledge to ensure order accuracy and optimize product performance
- Track and monitor key account installs for NPI launch
- Analyze data from key product installs to assess overall performance and customer feedback
- Maintains communication and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, marketing, schedule, and sales information for product line
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders on Forecasting and Inventory Control
- Work with hardware Product Management to ensure we are aligned with product forecasting, product road mapping, and product life cycle management.
- Training Coordinator. Work with Marketing to ensure creation of instructional videos, sales slicks, dealing procs, and provide plan for training portal
- Collaborate with Marketing to design, develop, coordinate, manage and conduct instructional videos, sales slicks, dealing procs, and plan for training portal
- 3 – 5 Years Professional Experience Required
- 3 Years Gaming Experience Preferred
- Product Management Experience Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cross-functional team building and collaboration skills
- Ability to execute a business strategy
- Business acumen, action oriented and results driven
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent planning, organization, project management and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects, multi-task, and meet established deadlines
- Exhibit former experience/exposure to Table Game products
- Strong awareness of gaming industry trends
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Statistical Software, Confluence, Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Office environment
- Domestic and International Travel <10%. Evenings and weekend work may be required.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law , please click here for EEOC Poster .