Product Manager, AV Simulation Tools
We are looking for a Product Manager for Autonomous Vehicle Simulation Tools.
For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a singular focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for gaming, professional visualization, data center, and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology - virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving - and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team. The automotive industry is at a disruption & NVIDIA is at the forefront of the autonomous vehicle revolution, powering many key solutions for major car manufacturers. We are engaged in the key areas of automotive business where visual computing & AI matters: AI Cockpit and Autonomous Vehicles (AV). We are need a Product Manager in our autonomous vehicle team who can help develop our requirements with a focus customer usability.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Defining developer requirements and priorities by gathering and analyzing feedback from developers in the autonomous vehicle industry.
- Conducting gap analysis across software and hardware and you will reason about competitive advantage.
- Writing requirements to ensure that the product is useful and efficient for developers to use
- Develop new concepts, workflows, and features that will reduce time to decisions using simulation
- Demonstrate and evangelize the product to users to help them take advantage of all those awesome features
What We Need To See
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) with 3+ years of experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar | Masters + 1-2 years experience.
- A passion to create technology that changes the state of the art by enabling access to safe transportation for all.
- Experience with UX / UI for CAE, design, or other engineering tools
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Previous practical experience with deep learning, creativity and the ability to innovate.
- Evidence that you can take on hard problems and do whatever is needed to build a product where art and technology collide into one.
- Proven ability collaborate with a diverse team while taking personal responsibility for your own contributions.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Background with Autonomous Vehicle or robotics development
- Experience working with sensor data (lidar, radar, etc)
- Background with simulation, high performance computing, game engine development, or SAAS tool development
- Have a business perspective on the AV market.
NVIDIA is leading the way in groundbreaking developments in Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables outstanding creativity and discovery, and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars. NVIDIA is looking for phenomenal people like you to help us accelerate the next wave of artificial intelligence. It’s not just technology though! It is our people, some of the brightest in the world, and our company diverse culture make NVIDIA one of the most fun, innovative and multifaceted places to work in the world! Central to NVIDIA's culture are our core values like innovation, excellence and determination and team, that guide us to be the best we can be.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.