Product Manager - Twitch Gaming
About the job
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
The Original Content team at Twitch is creating some of the most exciting content and new ideas in the industry. We're looking for a Product Manager to create and manage a program that integrates game publishers and developers with Twitch Gaming. You will report to the product lead for Twitch Gaming and coordinate with the Production team. The Games & Publisher Product Manager role will be a gaming industry expert in the gaming and streaming landscape and a desire to expand beyond what's been done before. You will follow gaming trends, lead show ideation, work with different teams within Twitch, collaborate with game publishers, and write post-event reports. You are a gaming culture enthusiast, learning new games quickly, and staying up-to-date on happenings in the community and an ear to the ground on what the next big moments in gaming will be. We're looking for someone excited to help redefine the future of creating great engaging content with Twitch!
This position can be located in Los Angeles, CA, or San Francisco, CA.
- Create content playbooks for the major categories of game moments (game reveals, releases) that outline exciting, creative formats that are creator-centric
- Review event data and present opportunities for improvement to the team
- Work with producers and production vendors to ensure that our content is entertaining and authentic to the gaming community
- Establish editorial boundaries and guidelines for game coverage
- Track game reveal and release dates and prioritize upcoming titles
- Work with BD, Marketing, PR, and Sales teams
- Build relationships with Publishers / Developers to ensure continued mutually beneficial partnership
- 6+ years of professional game industry experience
- Led content or events from ideation to completion
- Created authentic content that was well received by the gaming community
- Worked with abstract ideas to develop structured ideas, often with limited information at hand
- The ability to Work Backwards to achieve our goals
- Option to travel to gaming conventions, industry events and to meet clients
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.