Product Market Manager
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
IGT is committed to fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. All newly hired employees at IGT must receive the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine before they begin work unless they are approved for medical or religious accommodation.
- Does traveling North American in pursuit of casino market and specific game knowledge sound interesting?
- Do you enjoy meeting with customers to discuss product trends, performance, and ideas?
- Are you passionate about crafting strategies, testing, and evaluating the results?
- Have the mechanics of casino games or deconstructing things fascinated you?
- Is it important to you to see how your role impacts products and company success?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you could be a great addition to IGT’s Product Market Management Team!
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual excited to expand their current gaming industry knowledge or learn the industry in this role. Product Market Managers (PMM) are in a customer and sales facing role, responsible for collecting market intelligence, crafting product strategy, and educating the IGT sales staff on new products. In addition to customers and the sales staff, the PMM team works with nearly every department at IGT including game development studios, product vertical owners, compliance, research, and marketing to ensure the success of IGT’s products.
IGT’s PMMs Are Often The Central Point For Go-to-market Initiatives, And Enjoy Unique And High-profile Projects Within IGT, Including The Following
- Chair monthly product strategy and release calls to audiences of more than 140 people
- Prepare the Sales Team and execute customer demonstrations during pre-G2E, G2E and tradeshows
- Serve as SMEs for IGT’s internal-employee research program, providing actionable input on games in development
- Assist the Research Team as a customer and player liaison for in-market player research projects that test game and player preferences
- Objectively analyze IGT and competitor products in the field to present to executive and studio teams
- Regularly meet with the IGT Executive team to present current market trends, performance, and product needs in an unfiltered setting
This is a remote opportunity, however the person must be based in the Eastern Region of the United States.
- Directly support the Sales team and customers with technical product questions and recommend game configurations and mix
- Create and assist Sales with strategic customer product presentations
- Support regional tradeshows and customer events
- Review showroom product mix display and update featured products
- Act as a liaison between the salesforce, the market, and R&D experts for specific configuration and game-related inquiries
- Collect and present critical market and competitive intelligence with executive, product, and studio teams
Communicating Product Strategy & Vision
- Collaborate with product verticals to create and present as a team, a monthly Product Release Call to deliver product releases with key messages and strategy
- Promote the product strategy and come up with efficient ways of ensuring the message is getting incorporated in the market
- Key stakeholder in product rollouts, assisting as needed with rollouts in region, including game configurations, casino locations, and product positioning within the casino
- Travel the region supporting commercial initiatives to become an expert on markets, customers, competitors, and slot players
- Filter information to best represent the market, to help define product requirements and strategy based on overall trends and objectives via reports, research projects, analysis, and strategic internal interactions
- Stakeholder in test bank and product evaluations, ensuring any property chosen for field research is efficient and representative of a greater whole
- Provide regular competitive intelligence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical: Must be able to professionally communicate internally and with customers
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects in parallel
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strategic and collaborative team player
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills, and tenacity
- Virtual and in-person presentation skills
- Casino operations experience strongly encouraged
- Previous strategic product management experience considered an asset
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.