The App Store is the world’s safest and most vibrant app marketplace, serving more than half a billion people each week. Since the App Store launched in 2008, it has helped creators, dreamers, and learners of all ages and backgrounds connect with the tools and information they need to build a brighter future and a better world. It has enabled countless new companies, spawned new industries and created millions of jobs. A significant driver of the global economy, the App Store facilitated $643 billion in commerce in 2020 alone, rewarding developers and entrepreneurs for their hard work and creativity. And we believe we’re just getting started.
Join the App Store Product Operations and Tools team to work on opportunities to optimize global business operations of the App Store and Apple Arcade. We're hiring and urge you to apply!
6+ years of experience in product management for tools or consumer products, product operations or business operations
Experience at a high-growth technology firm; Digital Media/ Entertainment/ Mobile Gaming industry experience preferred
Experience with full product lifecycles and New Product Introduction (NPI) activities
Experience in identifying business needs, developing use cases for complex products, and establishing new processes across cross-functional business operations
Ability to define and develop technology solutions working with internal and external engineering teams
Successful track record of building strong partnerships and leading large cross-functional teams and projects across multiple international regions
Knowledge of the iOS, macOS and App Store ecosystems preferred
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), relationship management skills, project management skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex business issues
Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and independently
Willingness to adapt in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast-paced environment with rapidly changing direction and new challenges
You will lead cross-functional projects to design operations and tools for new App Store and and Apple Ecosystem product features across all existing and new platforms. You will work with product management and engineering teams, drive alignment across cross-functional business teams, implement new business operations, ensure seamless feature launches.
What you will do:
- Define operations and build technology solutions for App Store, Apple Arcade and Apple Ecosystem product features, across existing and new platforms
- Partner with the product team to identify, define and execute on business and operational use cases, during the product feature development process
- Develop requirements and work closely with engineering teams, to build and deploy tools and systems to support new product features
- Ensure cross-functional business partners are aligned on the key objectives of the product feature and its roll-out
- Develop new processes in support of launching and sustaining new product features and work with business teams to develop resources and information required to support new products (training, playbooks, process documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Plan and drive global product launches, in partnership with cross-functional business teams, product management and engineering
- Work with business teams to track product-related challenges, and feature enhancements for future development.
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field; Advanced degree a plus
Role Number: 200322126