WildCard Games reimagines classic card games for mobile. Come help us as we build on our success, create great games, and launch new products. We're a small, rapidly growing studio that is more than doubling revenue every year!
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy. You will have the chance to take on challenging projects & refine your skills while receiving the best benefits in the game industry.
- Provide a solid foundation that the team looks to for guidance, stability, and clarity.
- Defines and prioritized new features.
- Has a deep understanding of the tasks and features being developed by the team.
- Builds and maintains schedules. Knows what’s going on with both internal and external teams at all times.
- Proactively communicate about issues and address situations before they occur.
- Leads sprint retrospectives and pushes for deep thought.
- Collaborates with the team to identify inefficiencies in production and builds consensus around the best solutions.
- Proactively identifies what activities don’t have enough process to scale, usually processes that are about to go from one to many participants, and lays down foundation.
- Owns stability & technical quality
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a video game producer, product manager, or product owner. Ideally 5+.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as on a mobile F2P title.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development in rapid development cycles.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment.
- Passion for mobile gaming.