Job Title: Production Associate
Department: Varies by Location
Reports To: Varies by Location
WHO WE ARE: Grover Gaming & Banilla Games, headquartered in Greenville, North Carolina, is a software design and development company that specializes in electronic gaming throughout the United States and Canada. Having more than 275 employees located in seven states, we are working every day toward building a strong foundation of humble, passionate people, effective processes, and superior products. Our dedication to customer service, adaptability, and a diverse range of products has solidified our position as a global leader in the electronic gaming industry, leading to our second year on Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies in 2020 at #194. Grover Gaming strives to support local communities and has helped raise over $250 Million for charities through its partnerships in charitable gaming markets.
SUMMARY: The Production Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service for all customers and completing warehouse tasks such as assembling and testing of gaming terminals. The Production Associate will also, test new products/software that we are developing, and help maintain the warehouse environment to meet organizational standards.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Understand company Mission, Vision, and Values and be an ambassador of MVV.
- Proactively identify problems and suggest solutions.
- Learn to operate forklift, pallet jack or handcart to move materials.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse.
- Perform additional warehouse related duties as required.
- Be able to identify the various hand tools used in production, and what they are used for in the cabinets.
- Develop basic knowledge of different types of cabinets and how they function. Be able to identify what each part of the cabinet does.
- Resolve product or service problems by qualifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; determining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; and, following up to ensure prompt and adequate resolution.
- Have a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude while always maintaining a professional composure.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience operating box truck/route truck
- Advanced skills with Microsoft suite
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The usual work environment is typical of a warehouse. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with no material or weather-related hazards except those associated with travel.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While working as Customer Support, the employee will be regularly required to sit, see, talk, and hear. The employee will be required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel (including frequent use of manual dexterity for keyboarding), and reach with hands and arms. The employee will be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
This Job Description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company objectives. The description incorporates the most typical duties performed and covers only the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed. The inclusion of those duties would not alter the overall evaluation of this position.