Production Coordinator, EA SPORTS
This is a temporary position with an estimated length of 8 months.
Working within the global Production team at EA Vancouver - The Production Coordinator will work within the marketing asset production process across EA SPORTS NHL and UFC.
These tasks will consist of daily asset workflow tracking: from creative conception through delivery. A creative, solution-oriented approach is a must. Key POC for internal production team.
- Work alongside the internal production team responsible for videos, stills and art across multiple global game franchises.
- Track production schedules across multiple assets
- Chase briefs and deliverables lists where needed
- Daily tracking of asset reviews and deliveries
- Maintain production trackers and asset lists within Airtable
- Attend production meetings with cross functional teams to gather and distill information, track timelines and action feedback
- Manage strong relationships with internal team
- Works closely with Producers, Resource Managers and Post Production Supervisors
- Provide support for Producers including meeting invites, scheduling, travel and expenses.
- Solid knowledge in asset production processes, particularly design.
- Solid understanding of Social campaigns, Paid Media, Email, POS
- Solid understanding of adaptation/localization process
- Support the tools we use on a day-to-day basis: Airtable, Frame.io, Google Drive, Frontify, Asana.
- Maintains a solution-oriented mindset in solving production problems
- Strong Communication Skills (written, oral)
- Experience with supporting a production team, gaming industry experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to articulate clear feedback (written and verbal) and ask the right questions for context in feedback
- Open & honest proactive approach in communication with the ability to ask difficult questions
- Ability to communicate and drive conversations with people at all levels
- Strong listening skills
- Identify and clarify ambiguous and assumptive feedback