Production Test Tech I
Are you ready to level up your career?
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
Essential Job Functions
- Inspects all completed assemblies for proper configuration
- Collects and prepares necessary materials for assembly
- Performs advanced computer based testing on various items such as progressives, UIBs, and various communication protocols/systems
- Assists Level I and Level II testers in resolving game configuration issues
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing all Electronic Gaming Machine
- Generates daily test logs and other reports
- Following work orders and company procedures, assembles units, parts of units, consoles, brackets, and other parts
- Receives daily instruction from line leader
- Transforms individual components into electro-mechanical and optical assemblies using necessary tools and equipment
- Exercises responsibility for quantity and quality of parts
- Handles and processes flawed products for return to vendor or repair
- Maintains paperwork as required
- Performs routine preventative maintenance
- Conducts routine quality checks as required
- Verifies counts to the parts to be assembled
- Applies labels to parts after assembly
- Sets up and operates simple, repetitive equipment
- Works responsibly and efficiently, adhering to all safety rules and policies
- Maintains proper housekeeping throughout the entire shift to ensure safety
- Complies with Company’s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance
- Performs other duties as needed upon request by immediate supervisor
- Trained in the proper use of equipment
- Experience with lean manufacturing techniques requested
- Experience in Oracle, Mapics WM
- Should have the desire to produce a quality product with a team effort in the assembly process
- High school graduate or equivalent, must be able to verify.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of basic electric and electronic principles
- Ability to read and understand work orders, blueprints, and schematics
- Solid computer skills, including comfort with Microsoft operating systems and products
- Must be able to effectively perform mechanical, functional, electrical, and software tests
- Ability to operate handheld Digital Multi-Meter
- Ability to properly use basic hand tools
- Gaming Registration required
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- The work conditions are representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- Physical demands include exposure to extreme temperatures, temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm and lifting up to 50 lbs
- Ear protection required when exposed to noise for an extended period of time, noise levels will vary but typically can be moderate to loud
- Overtime work could be involved and will be required if needed
- Ability to stand and/or walk throughout the warehouse for extended periods of time
- Use of arms, hands, legs and back is required for repetitive motions of lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, and twisting
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law , please click here for EEOC Poster .