About the job
As an industry game changer, IGT is the world’s leading gaming technology company focused on design and development of cutting edge, casino-style entertainment. We are bridging new technologies to create gaming experiences from the casino floor to your mobile device. IGT leverages its vast content library and pushes the boundaries of global game development to deliver the next generation of great gaming experiences to players around the world.
Overall Objective and Purpose
The Casino Systems Project Manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of a product or service project for a client, from inception to installation. Installations may involve acceptance of capitalized equipment, enterprise software systems, system integration or consulting projects/engagements. We are looking for someone with keen leadership skills that can mentor others and run a team in a matrix organizational.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be working at client sites most of the time.
- Involves extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, services consultants, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Projects are focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products for the improvement of customer satisfaction using technology.
- Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests.
- Oversees schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Some barriers to entry exist at this level.
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years project management experience
• Must have knowledge of, networked systems, project management, inventory management, MS Suite including MS Project, organizational and analytical skills, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• PMP desired but not essential
• Gaming operations experience
• Knowledge of gaming industry, gaming regulations, casino operations and or slot technical ability
• Operational knowledge of standalone networked and wireless gaming devices.
• Some SAP, PPM, and Salesforce experience is ideal but not mandatory
Competencies: Decisions making under pressure, self-leadership, team dynamics management, problem solving, change management, issue management