SciPlay, is a global leader focused in providing an ever-expanding portfolio of robust iGaming and Social Casino solutions to the global gaming industry. To put it simply - we make Mobile and Facebook games that are fun to play, fun to make, and we're growing like crazy. SciPlay's reach is made possible by the expertise of our rock star teams and game makers. Want to be part of a fast-paced company that lands in the Top 1% of Social Casino games. See more details below.
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
SciPlay currently offers nine core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino Slots, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown, 88 Fortunes Slots, Backgammon Live, Solitaire Pet Adventure with offices all over the world!
Job Summary: The Test Engineer will evaluate and execute procedures for maintaining high standards of quality, and reliability for all software developed for mobile and online distribution. This position is responsible for developing and executing tests on new and existing products to ensure that they meet the requisite functional and technical compliance and maintain high overall product quality. Test Engineers will also interface with other Social Gaming staff to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure that all software is working as intended through rigorous, detailed testing
- Uses familiarity with standard QA processes to review bugs, test cases, and create documentation
- Develops, maintains, and executes test plans and test scripts for new and existing game themes and operating systems
- Documents, maintains, and tracks the status of all issues in the bug tracking database (JIRA) until issues are resolved
- Communicate with other departments within Social Gaming to prevent issues from arising and correct existing problems during the development cycle
- Provide feedback for continuous test improvement
- Works with QA Management and other product development groups to implement new QA processes and improve existing ones
- Reproduce issues when necessary in order to assist software development in resolving issues
- Escalate projects as assigned
- Mentor junior team members
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years of professional software testing experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Experience with JIRA
- Mobile testing experience is a plus
- QA experience in Social Media Gaming is a plus
- Software development experience
- Proficient understanding of software test methodologies/procedures and the overall product development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Efficiently regulate and prioritize tasks
- Meet quick deadlines and deliver precise, effective results in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong technical knowledge of computers or troubleshooting computer problems
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: our founders fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the Nasdaq.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A Few Of Our Highlighted Perks And Benefits
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked game room featuring current generation consoles and titles, ping pong tables, and arcade cabinets
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.