Quality Assurance Analyst
About the job
King Show Games, Inc., a video game development company, is currently interviewing qualified applicants interested in pursuing a career in video game development. We are looking for people who are innovative, talented, creative, and passionate about the gaming industry. If you’re a self-motivated team player who is able to multi-task and can handle the following responsibilities, we look forward to hearing from you!
Work collaboratively to help build best-in-class social casino games (IOS, Android, Facebook). The Quality Assurance Analyst plays a key role in extensively testing our products throughout each development cycle. This person will show a positive attitude and be part of a talented development team responsible for ensuring we bring the highest quality products to market.
- Absorb and understand product design documentation.
- Efficiently create and execute assigned test cases.
- Identify, reproduce and report product defects using well written and comprehensive descriptions, photos, and videos.
- Thoroughly verify defect fixes.
- Escalate issues and risks to the QA lead or supervisor.
- Assist in creating and maintaining QA documentation.
- Provide written reports on work completed as required.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0-3 years manual QA experience on mobile and web platforms.
- Knowledge of QA functional testing.
- Knowledge of QA testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.).
- Experience with one or more defect tracking and / or test management tools; experience with DevTrack is a bonus.
- Excellent organizational skills, oral and written communications skills, and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail with proven problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, and demanding environment with both long and short development cycles.
- Ability to bring projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet or exceed project milestones and deadlines, which will entail extra work time as needed (work hours beyond a normal work week).
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. Team members may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities other than those stated above.
About King Show Games
Founded in 1998, King Show Games is a Minnesota based company providing entertaining video games that are played around the world. Our growing company consists of talented artists, engineers, mathematicians and producers that have created over 200 games. Our Company Belief consists of 4 principals:
THINK BIG - Think outside the box; strive to be successful.
BE FRANK - Be open and sincere in your dealings with others; be forthright.
FIGHT HARD - Believe in your ideas; speak up for your convictions.
After the call, MOVE AS A TEAM!
King Show Games offers competitive salaries and remote work options as well as a full range of comprehensive benefits including a bonus plan, medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance, and a matching 401k.
King Show Games embraces diversity and inclusion as an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on creating an environment that is built on integrity, openness, involvement, fairness, respect and courtesy.
Recruiters please don't contact King Show Games.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact King Show Games about other services, products or commercial interests.
Please include a cover letter along with your resume when you apply.
Founded in December 1998, King Show Games is a developer of innovative slot and video poker games for the casino industry. Our talented teams of artists, software engineers and mathematicians have designed over 200 games. We have licensed titles being played in countries all over the world.