Recruitment Lead, North America
About the job
The Recruitment Lead, North America, is responsible for all hiring activity in our Chicago, Baltimore, Bellevue and Austin studios. You’ll work directly with the Product Director for World of Tanks, Modern Armor, and other senior stakeholders across the business to evolve a hiring approach and strategy that is effective in the local market, and which helps Wargaming meet its hiring goals. You will also manage a recruiter and assess future TA team resourcing needs, aligned to the headcount plan, and become a member of Wargaming’s Talent Acquisition leadership team.
Global Head of Talent Acquisition
What will you do?
- Evolve and enhance a hiring strategy for World of Tanks: Modern Armor and all other Products and Services that operate in the region
- Nurture and grow strong connections with the Product Director for Modern Armor and other senior stakeholders across the business, developing a deep understanding of their business and talent needs
- Manage one recruiter and assess ongoing TA team needs based on the headcount plan
- Use innovative, leading edge sourcing techniques to map, attract and engage top talent, with a heavy focus on passive candidates. Ability to source talent across North America and beyond
- Build talent pipelines aligned to the resource (headcount) plan
- Partner with the employer branding team to make Wargaming North America a preferred destination for top video gaming talent
- Ensure a first-class candidate experience end to end throughout the process
- Ensure candidates are assessed in a structured, consistent way, with a focus on quality
- Design compensation recommendations that are compelling in the local market. Achieve high offer acceptance rates
- Own and report out to key stakeholders North America hiring metrics
- Ensure consistent, accurate usage of our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Stay current on industry trends and consult with hiring teams on how to successfully hire talent
- Get involved with global TA projects and become a member of the global Wargaming TA leadership team
What are we looking for?
- TA thought leader who can develop and evolve a hiring vision and strategy for our North American studios
- Attract top quality TA talent for future hiring needs. Lead by example as a highly effective recruiter
- Experience recruiting pan regionally, including re-locating candidates internationally
- Ability to build impactful partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders
- Proven track record of delivery. Willing and able to manage roles end to end through the hiring process
- Possess strong program management skills. Have extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing talent sourcing campaigns and initiatives
- Proven experience building and cultivating long term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging passive candidates at a senior leadership level
- Innovator who keeps pace with latest trends and tools in the talent acquisition space
- Data driven and focused on measuring impact and ROI of recruitment effectiveness
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Someone who understands basic GDPR requirements and other relevant local legislation
- Team player who enjoys collaboration to achieve the best results
- Strong written and verbal communication; effective at influencing and persuading others
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for video gaming
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!