Sales Coordinator - IGN
IGN Sales Coordinator
IGN is a leading media company focused on gaming, entertainment, and pop culture. We are the number one video game and entertainment information destination and attract one of the largest concentrated audiences of young adults on the Internet 238 million monthly users across 28 platforms including desktop, mobile, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, OTT and more.
Do you love collaborating with others and working in a fast paced environment? Do you have a go getter, can do personality and love to problem solve? Are you interested in learning about digital media and working with clients to make marketing campaigns come to life? The Sales Coordinator position is an awesome opportunity to learn the ins and outs of digital media while working with top global brands across gaming and entertainment.
- As part of the sales team, you will work closely to support your Sales Manager, Director, and Account Executive on a daily basis.
- Learn how to build media proposals and client facing collateral to help sell through IGN programs
- Assist Sellers with RFP responses by pulling research, securing inventory, and helping to pull together PPT slides.
- Ability to learn and understand digital media products such as display, video, social programs, branded content, programmatic, and more.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure client campaigns are on track and pacing to deliver in full and meet client expectations.
- Compile detailed reporting and create wrap-up decks to communicate key insights to clients to help measure success of IGN campaigns.
- Track all current, booked, and outstanding business using Database Entry Tools such as Salesforce and proprietary order management software.
- Own the post-sales process by ensuring proper QA and implementation of ads, custom ad executions and integrated programs.
- Maintain knowledge of the industries, trends and market to best service clients and agencies.
- Help develop sales collateral and one-sheets to help educate clients and agencies, while supporting sales teams' efforts.
- Manage IGN's Reservation System, including making adjustments to reservations to maintain current and relevant order status
- Owning everything post sales including, but not limited to maintaining up to date knowledge of all campaigns running, making adjustments to insertion orders and proposals, sending screenshots to clients.
- Ability to work cross departmentally (Sales, Ad Operations, Finance and Creative Solutions).
- Helping to plan client entertainment, travel, as needed.
- The position will have you assisting with teams and campaigns across the country and sometimes will require usual hours of work assisting teams in other timezones.
What will get you in the door?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be enthusiastic and spirited, have a friendly disposition and a positive attitude
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills, a strong attention to detail and be self-motivated
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines
- General proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace is required, as well as the ability to quickly understand and learn any proprietary IGN software programs. (Familiarity with additional programs such as Photoshop or Salesforce is a plus)
It would be extra awesome if…
- You have a passion for the entertainment and gaming industries
- You have a deep understanding of the web and industry trends
- Have worked in the online media space
Here's the good stuff about us…
- You'll make an impact. We reach 238 MM monthly unique users. We're big time, but we're not afraid to give you real opportunities to be epic and make a difference immediately.
- We've got a big presence, but a small team.
- We have fun. It's all about games and games are fun. Anyone can offer a casual work environment, flexible hours, and benefits. We can offer that and a place where gamers as passionate as you want to share some beers (if you're of age, of course) and plot your demise in the arcade/game room.
- We're passionate about what we do. IGN employees understand our users, because they are our users. We have a personal interest in providing the best possible product.