Sales Operations Specialist
Skillz is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition.
The gaming industry is larger than movies, music, and books, with more than 2.7 billion gamers playing monthly and 10 million developers worldwide. Mobile is the fastest-growing segment of the gaming market, expected to increase from $86 billion last year to $161 billion in 2025.
As the first publicly-traded (NYSE: SKLZ) mobile esports platform, Skillz has pioneered the future of the gaming industry. The Skillz platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, Skillz hosts billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, Skillz has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross, Susan G. Komen, American Cancer Society, and NAACP by playing in Skillz tournaments.
Skillz has also earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators, San Francisco Business Times’ Best Places to Work, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50, one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
What We’re Looking For
As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for a driven and process oriented Sales Operations Manager to help bring ESports to everyone! This role will play a crucial role in supporting the growth of Skillz by partnering with Revenue Team leaders to manage sales ops functions including sales forecasting, productivity, CRM maintenance and improvement (SFDC), sales team tools
What You Will Do
- Perform Analysis of business performance to drive business impact.
- Lead operational efforts to support a fast growing go-to-market team
- Guide Skillz’s future growth through planning cycles, resource management, and strategy.
- Create, monitor and manage key performance metrics
- Design, build, test and deploy enhancements to "Salesforce" and "ServiceMax" custom objects, tables, page layouts, workflows, output documentation, checklists, alerts, reports, and complex dashboards
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of sandbox environments to facilitate development and QA testing of new features and functionality
- Ability to provide application and business process consulting, including training documentation supporting the implementation and change management of ServiceMax application software
- Scope new requirements considering business change and support request trending
- Define, prioritize, plan and execute complex and impactful Salesforce projects
- Drive progress and solve complex issues through Salesforce best practices
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.