2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and is most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM, and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need
2K is looking for several experienced Security Architects to grow our Security Engineering team.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in designing and operating medium to large enterprises as well as a strong affinity for Cloud and Windows Enterprise Security. As a member of the Security Engineering team you will work closely with the Tech and Development departments as well as many of its customers; helping them to get the most out of our environments while being constantly on the look-out for potential improvements to security, reliability, and efficiency across the enterprise.
While technical skills and experience are meaningful, the ability to work with other teams is critical. You will work with leaders and engineers across the technology teams to understand their needs and work together to find secure solutions to whatever challenges arise.
What You Will Do
- Design, architect, and implement defensive security controls for Microsoft Windows, Amazon AWS, and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes.
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert on our public cloud environments with a heavy emphasis on Cloud IAM, Network Security, Network Policy and Orchestration technologies.
- Maintain engineering and security documentation; provide training and awareness to employees at all opportunities. Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that demonstrate our resources and function at scale with an eye on Security and Stability.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
- Considerable experience with Windows architectures and enterprise security design. Able to adequately explain sophisticated topics to a technical audience on a wide range of subjects.
- Scripting and automation proficiency (e.g PowerShell, Bash, Docker, Terraform, HashiCorp Stack, Kubernetes, etc.) and being able to understand and implement Infrastructure as Code concepts.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within an engineering focused role in a medium to large scale enterprise.
- Sophisticated knowledge of the Windows Platform as a Service and its challenges in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of modern zero trust architecture patterns.
- Experience in the technology or gaming industry is desired.