Senior Client Project Manager
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
Are you ready to level up your career?
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
The Senior Client Project Manager role is internal and customer facing responsible for the coordination and management in the implementation of company products for customer sites. Responsible for day-to-day communication with the customers regarding installation, training and issue resolution.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages and guides all aspects of installations to meet deadlines for go live of systems
- Develops detailed schedules of assigned projects for New Product Introduction
- Coordinates all departments as they relate to product production
- Organizes interdepartmental activities to ensure projects are completed on schedule and successfully produced
- Evaluates and secures required resources to match project and production needs
- Motivates product contributors
- Conducts status meetings with both internal teams and external customers.
- Tracks, monitors, and reports project progress on a regular basis to the Executive Management Team through there direct supervisor
- Ensures product quality metrics are gathered; analyzes data and implements corrective actions as required to improve quality
- Maintains products implementation documentation
Training and/or Experience:
- 5-8 years of project management, engineering, or operations experience
- PMP Certification a plus
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills needed, especially in Excel and Word
- Knowledge of other project management applications a plus
- Ability to manage issues requiring problem resolution and conflict management
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to obtain gaming licenses in various jurisdictions
- Driver’s license required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- The work conditions are representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law , please click here for EEOC Poster .