Senior Executive Assistant
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
As Sr. Executive Assistant you will support our executive leaders as a strategist, consultant and implementer. You will handle the daily management of sophisticated workflows, including logistical planning for meetings, heavy scheduling / calendaring, coordinating travel, and other essential business matters. We are looking for someone with the ability to communicate effectively, who's passionate about working alongside a world class team!
What you’ll do:
- Carry out all administrative duties including, but not limited to, scheduling, calendar management, processing expenses, purchase orders, invoice approval and owning all components of travel.
- Connect with global and regional employees on their leader's behalf to coordinate logistics of high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Manage and coordinate leadership summits, company-wide events, and external brand summits.
- Work collaboratively and manage relationships with internal and external partners.
- Be prepared to handle competing priorities and complex task with minimal direction
- Handle confidential information that requires discretion in deciding what is appropriate to share with whom for business purposes.
- Level-up the Wizards administrative support team by mentoring junior team-members, building a sense of community, and advocating for their learning and development.
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of experience supporting senior leaders as an Executive Assistant.
- Curious – eager to lear and up-to-date on administrative tools, with well-honed problem definition and solution skills.
- Collaborative – able to build trust, partner, and advise peers and leaders of all levels.
- Empathetic - an administrative professional who delights in providing outstanding experiences for leaders, partners, and employees.
- Communicative – with integrity, empathy, and tact - promoting a positive working environment.
- Organized – with an eye towards continuous improvement to build & execute efficient, simple, and scalable processes.
- Tech-savvy - comfortable with both Mac and PC and an Office 365 power user with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new programs and systems.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience working with Concur, Carlson Wagonlit and NetJet (International & Domestic).
- Experience in the entertainment or gaming industry.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.