Senior Full Stack Engineer
Relocation to San Diego provided!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Henry Chan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $145,000 - $165,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Exciting new state of the art, sports gaming platform revolutionizing the industry. We have a passion for sports as well as gaming, so combining the two was a no-brainer. Our goal was to make our revolutionary gaming platform available to business and consumers alike. We offer a fun and exciting work environment for like-minded individuals, and provide the very best tools and technology to produce the best results. As an industry leader, we are continuing to grow and always looking for ways to innovate.
If you are interested in continuing to grow, enjoy building beautifully coded products, then this might be the place for you!
Why join us?
Extensive benefits package, (PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Anual Bonus)
Great office and work environment
Secret SpeakEasy and full access to "Party/Game rooms"
The Sr. Full Stack Engineer will assist in the implementation of innovative solutions while building dynamic, data-driven software applications across various projects. This position will work closely with the Systems Team to integrate new ideas and projects into the existing platform, ensuring the software will continue to serve us well in the future. Responsibilities include specifying, writing, and testing code. The ideal candidate must be system-oriented and collaborative with a strong ability to estimate and execute software tasks from inception to deployment.
- Work with existing .NET applications to improve and maintain functionality
- Own and implement new .NET based applications.
- Expand upon and implement new cloud infrastructure using AWS services
- 3+ years of experience in .NET C# environments (Core, MVVM, Framework, WinForms, WPF)
- Knowledge of Model-View-Controller software pattern and RESTful Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge or experience with developing SAAS and/or PAAS environments.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to integration (e.g JUnit, ScalaTest, JBehave, Cucumber). Experience integrating these frameworks into a continuous integration environment
- Working knowledge and experience with Docker
- Experience with any of the big three IAAS platforms AWS / GCP / Azure
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.