WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Warner Bros. Games San Diego is creating the next generation of high quality, cross-platform games that bring iconic and beloved characters to life. Join our growing team of talented game makers and be a foundational part of a dynamic new studio as we strive to make an impact on the future of AAA free-to-play games.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WB Games San Diego is creating the next generation of high quality, cross-platform games that bring iconic and beloved characters to life. Join our growing team of talented game makers and be a foundational part of a dynamic new studio as we strive to make an impact on the future of AAA free-to-play games.
WBG SD is looking for a Senior Product Manager to define, launch, analyze, and maintain free-to-play cross-platform games. The ideal candidate for this role has worked with internal teams defining business goals and translating goals into business requirements and/or design specifications.
- Provide detailed insights to development team/Product management leadership to directly influence the on-going development of a pre-production title
- Help define clear and concise focus areas by identifying the desired business outcomes, priorities to improve, and defining measurements to achieve this goal.
- As we bring this game to market, partner with engineering and design to create schedules and own all commitments and operational plans. Anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs, design considerations & technical constraints.
- Prioritize roadmap/backlog recommendations where appropriate
- Communicate project status and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders such as project consumers, group and department leadership and internal and external development teams.
- Once live, utilize multiple tools/dashboards to monitor performance of A/B tests, price changes, cross-promotion programs etc., as well as conduct specific analyses and drive product and live management decisions based on insights
- Bachelor's degree required, technical field preferred. MBA a plus but not required
- Passion for gaming, free-to-play and games-as-a-service
- 3+ years Product Management experience in video game industry with increasing responsibility
- At least 5 years’ experience with free-to-play games
- Deep knowledge and strong familiarity with free-to-play monetization strategies
- Strong problem solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prepare clear and concise stakeholder- ready documents
- Demonstrated experience in balancing the needs of competing business drivers and stakeholder objectives
- Skilled in MS Powerpoint, Word and Excel – Swrve, Braze, Unity, Looker, Sensor Tower/App Annie, Tableau or Big Query a plus
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.