Senior Rendering Engineer
Come create beautiful renderings on our worldwide, award-winning game!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 - $120,000
A Bit About Us
We are the developer and publisher of a well-known blockbuster video game. We have sold tens of millions of copies and are winning multiple awards. Come help us continue to improve our game and join an awesome team. We are seeking a Senior Rendering Engineer to take on a leadership role in improving issues that arise in game development.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% individual and family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k match, covered life insurance
- Competitive amount of PTO
- Video game budget
- Catered lunches and full stocked kitchen
What you will do
- Work with Engineering Lead and the Lighting Team to develop, optimize, improve and debug the rendering pipeline in Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) based environment
- Develop in both native C++ and high level scripting language
- Collaborate with other development units in a distributed studio model
- A passion for games and gaming
- Previous experience and lighting work in AAA game development with at least one shipped title
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR)
- HLSL, GLSL or Cg
- Vulkan compute, OpenCL, D3D or other modern 3D graphics API
- C++ proficiency
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.