Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
SciPlay, is a global leader focused in providing an ever-expanding portfolio of robust iGaming and Social Casino solutions to the global gaming industry. To put it simply - we make Mobile and Facebook games that are fun to play, fun to make, and we're growing like crazy! SciPlay's reach is made possible by the expertise of our rock star teams and game makers. Want to be part of a fast-paced company that lands in the Top 1% of Social Casino games? See more details below! Job Description Summary:
At SciPlay, we believe people are our most valuable asset. That’s why we’re seeking an amazing Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to help manage a full recruitment cycle and recruiting efforts for SciPlay’s Social Gaming Studios. This includes delivering on proactive and strategic sourcing of high quality candidates utilizing a variety of outlets!
Essential Job Functions
- Develops innovative and creative recruitment and sourcing strategies to identify active and passive candidate pipelines for current or future roles for the SciPlay Austin office .
- Partners with hiring managers to understand requirements of job requisitions before posting position and determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Effectively builds and engages with talent communities through social media outlets and local groups and meetups.
- Conduct competency based and culture fit interviews to determine the best fit for the SciPlay teams.
- Lead and facilitate meetings with teams and senior leadership to provide activity updates and collaborate on internal changes and recruitment strategies.
- Accountable for tracking all recruitment activity in applicant tracking system for accurate reporting of metrics.
- Establish and maintain relationships with employees at all levels within the organization, providing both employees and managers accurate feedback on proper hiring/interviewing procedures and processes
- Working well within a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a high sense of urgency
- Participate in campus recruiting, job fairs, local events and meetups in the area.
- Partner with Corporate Talent Acquisition on com pany-wide initiatives, projects and system integrations.
- Engages in branding efforts both internally and externally to promote SciPlay culture and employee experience.
- Create the best candidate experience
- Strategize on and formulate employment offers and negotiations on all position levels.
- Understand local laws around recruiting and immigration in order to recruit effectively and avoid harming the company reputation or license.
- 7 + years of recruiting experience in a technical field
- Strong negotiation and communication (written/verbal) skills
- Must have a sense of urgency, e xpert at managing multiple tasks, deadlines and projects
- Detail oriented, h igh level of follow through pertaining to processes and procedures
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources related field or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong multi-tasker. You have the ability to manage multiple requisitions across multiple disciplines and locations.
- Proven agility. You can shift priorities on a dime and don’t let yourself get down when things fall through.
- People person. Networking and building relationships is what keeps you going.
- You’re naturally curious and driven. Ability to source passive talent and tailor your efforts to different individuals and company needs.
- Strong strategic influencing abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for creating the best candidate experience possible
- Experience working in the gaming industry or a high tech field
- Someone with a go-getter attitude who can tackle a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to identify those passionate gamers who can take both work and play seriously
Want to help make games with a fun, innovative group of culture-driven enthusiasts? If yes, SciPlay might just be your place!
We are SciPlay ! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: Our founder, Aaron “ Shurm ” Schurman, fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went publi c on the Nasdaq .
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A Few Of Our Highlighted Perks And Benefits
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matchi ng 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, shuffle board tables, foosball tables, and arcade cabinets (including our prized 5v5 cabinet ultra-rare copy of Killer Queen!)
- Brand new, shiny, and aesthetically pleasing 10,000 sq ft office located in the Arboretum area in Austin
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here for EEOC Poster .