Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Description Of Duties
- Analyzes core metrics performance data and make recommendations through written reports and PowerPoint presentations to key stakeholders including managers of Discoverability and Production Marketing
- Works with the Discoverability team to identify SEO opportunities and provide impactful solutions with the goal of increasing overall organic visits to Nintendo’s web presence in the search engines
- Monitors branded/unbranded keyword rankings and create keyword strategies based on current data trends
- Collaborates with Search Engine Marketing (SEM), digital advertising and customer experience teams to discover new and innovative Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics to implement
- Conducts in depth analysis of key competitor SEO performance
- Documents current SEO strategies and tactics into knowledge base
- Evangelize SEO best-practices across departments to ensure successful cross-calibration on projects
Summary Of Requirements
- 2-3 years of direct SEO experience
- Deep understanding of SEO and its current/future trends
- Familiarity with enterprise SEO and strategies to influence thousands of web pages
- Experience with industry tools (Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Schema.org)
- Experience using analytics to tell a story (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of mobile vs. desktop SEO strategies
- Familiarity with SEO copywriting best-practices
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.