Service Delivery Coordinator (Contract)
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is looking for a contract Service Delivery Coordinator to support the Epic Games Store, an online store for PC and Mac that offers developers an industry competitive revenue share and direct relations with creators and players. In this position, you will work closely with external partners and our Business Development, Technical, Marketing, Social, QA and many other internal teams to execute the title release production effort as we build the premier online storefront.
- Support onboarding partners and their products for publishing and promotion on the store
- Coordinate release plans with partners to ensure smooth publishing execution of content delivery for the EGS web and launcher experiences
- Validate product readiness - support Partner iterations via dedicated communication channels and be an effective collaborator capable in working well with a defined set of tasks, assisting others and driving towards solution based outcomes
- Manage general title management data and task inventory status
- 1-3 years release management experience
- Strong Production skills
- Effective organizer with proven solid time management and prioritization aptitude
- Excellent communication skills with experience in external partner engagement
- Proven tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to pick up any tasks thrown your way to support the team effort
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to multitask with dexterity in switching from uploading/updating builds, end-to-end testing, propping CMS content to staying on top of third-party communications in a timely fashion
- Strong preference for applicants with exposure to Gaming industry release process and merchandising a game store or marketplace.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Trello is preferred
- Desire to leave things better than they found them, constantly pushing for improvements in our process, tools, documentation, quality, and partner experience
- Provide transparency on product status
- Other duties and responsibilities as defined by the Lead
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.