IGN is looking for a talented Social Media Post Production Producer with a love of video games and entertainment. This position requires direct experience with video editing, an eye for motion graphics and a strong sense of effective video content on social media platforms.
IGN’s team is made up of all kinds of people that share a common love of games, TV, movies, comics, tech, and all things geeky. We strongly encourage people of every race, gender, sexual orientation, and background to apply.
You must include a reel of demonstrable work.
What will get you in the door?
- Demonstrate mid-to-advanced level skill set
- High comfort level for fast-paced, deadline driven editing.
- Expertise with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Creative Suite; Avid Media Composer experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with video editing for vertical frames
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, team environment
- A positive, problem-solving attitude
- Excellent time-management and project-organization skills.
- Passion for IGN and/or video games and entertainment
- Video editing for IGN social posts and branded video designed for social media channels.
- Using Adobe Photoshop to produce graphics that will be posted on IGN social media.
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects and derivatives.
- Gathering and culling properly sourced video assets for B roll of supplementary coverage alongside the project’s producer.
- Tracking export and delivery of multiple iterations and deliverables for the social team’s many platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Work proactively to overcome roadblocks and actively engage stakeholders to ensure proper delivery both into post production and through publish
- Maintain high quality standards across all content you and your team are a part of.
- Build positive working relationships across all IGN content creators, and all cross functional collaborators.
It Would Be Extra Awesome If You Have
- Strong understanding of project setup and editing workflows and tools
- Excellent audio editing skills
- After Effects or motion graphics experience
- A strong familiarity with IGN’s voice across all our social media platforms
- Significant experience with near-line media; Avid NEXIS nearline or similar media servers.
- Strong understanding of video game and entertainment trends.
- Experience managing video asset archives (LTO, etc.)
- Have done post production at a TV or game-centric company
Here’s The Good Stuff About Us…
- Live and breathe video games, movies and TV; see secrets before the rest of the world
- Opportunity to dream big and make things happen
- People who like to have fun, share some beers and plot your demise in the arcade/game room
- Open and casual work environment
What We Need From You
- Demo reel and/or list of exemplary work
- Your resume. Wow us! Leave out the boring stuff and put in the dazzling stuff about your super powers.
- A cover letter. We get loads of applicants for every job. What sets you apart and how will you help uplift the IGN brand?