Are you ready to level up your career?
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
The person in this position is responsible for developing, designing, testing, writing and integrating gaming software products. In doing so, the individual will work alongside an experienced team of artists and developers. They will learn, use and modify existing codebases for development. They will learn and implement specific requirements and specifications of our customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Performing design and development of assigned software projects.
- Researching and reviewing company software documentation and
- Creating, integrating and modifying gaming software.
- Collaboration with other developers, mathematicians, artists and testers.
- Testing, troubleshooting and debugging gaming software.
- Reviews, interprets and executes project requirements and specifications.
Training and/or Experience:
- Has professional experience in software development.
- At least one year of experience programming under UNIX/Linux and Windows is required.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Proficient in C++, C#
- Experience with source control.
- Experience with Unity preferred
- Knowledge of analysis, design, and documentation
- Probability and Statistic.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to acquire and hold a Nevada Gaming Card
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably BSCS or equivalent work experience
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law , please click here for EEOC Poster .