SCUF Gaming, a rapidly growing and innovative gaming technology company located in Johns Creek/Suwanee, is seeking a Sponsorship Manager to join our Partnership and Marketing team. The Sponsorship Manager role will be responsible for the planning and execution of gaming strategies through influencer marketing and esports sponsorships that drive brand awareness and sales through product and influencer marketing campaigns. This position has the responsibility to develop the partnership marketing calendar and ensure all the partnership marketing campaigns are developed on time and best practices to meet partnership goals. Working closely with the Director of Partnerships and regional account managers to develop a comprehensive marketing plan for the gaming sponsorship portfolio to drive brand awareness and growth.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plan for gaming sponsorships.
- Work closely with the Director of Partnerships and Brand Marketing team to develop campaign-specific strategies for Influencers, Esports and Sponsorship Partners.
- Drive execution on projects and campaigns on time and with high quality and identity future opportunities to continuously improve to become more effective.
- Work cross functional with Channel Marketing team, Social, PR, Product, Brand, to drive influencer/esports activations traffic to brand website.
- Create and present project brief from beginning to end with key objectives and overall execution.
- Create and managing the gaming calendar and build brand awareness within our sponsorship community.
- Collaborate with the influencer team and social team to create new ideas, weekly posts, monitor industry trends, partner/pro player posts to drive gaming community engagement, brand benefits and generate sales.
- Be aware of new updates on social media platforms and industry trends.
- Analyze ROI and develop comprehensive reporting to share impact of gaming sponsorships. Provide direction to influencer account managers on what works and doesn’t work.
- Perform analysis on the rapidly evolving esports competitive marketing, providing insights into the FPS games, esports viewership, business opportunities, and esports product development with key influencers, pro-players and esports organizations/teams.
Education And Other Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent, with coursework in Marketing and Communications required.
- At least 4 years of related experience in influencer marketing or project management.
- Passion for social media and influencer marketing is a must.
- Proficient in development of presentations via Keynote presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, confident and be able to work independently and with a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to set strategy and vision.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across marketing & creative teams.
- Able to work overtime, weekends and travel to esports/industry events.
- Highly creative and process-driven.