Sr. Gaming Influencer Account Manager
You will assist in signing and managing influencers, developing and implementing marketing campaigns with influencers, coordinating product launches, creating and developing reports and calendars and supporting the influencer marketing manager with all related duties.
You will provide visibility to the entire marketing department about our influencers using consistent and timely documentation to create alignment. You will ensure the team remains up-to-date on how the influencer team is performing based reporting on the current goals. You will be required to stay up to date on what’s hot in the gaming and industry and the games/influencers in the space. You will analyze the influencer’s success from the initial partnership announcement throughout the entire contract.
You will monitor and share the consumer feedback and reaction to product; and deliver regular updates to management regarding consumer experiences and other business-related matters.
- Track contractually obligated influencer deliverables to ensure KPIs are met, i.e. i ncreasing exposure for SCUF Gaming, increasing traffic driven, and increasing engagements with influencers and partners.
- Sign up new influencers that are approved by Manager and drive relationships through entire contract term.
- Foster and maximize the relationship with influencers to increase brand affinity.
- Educate potential influencers and community on SCUF Gaming product benefits.
- Improve and increase sales with consistent and structured campaigns.
- Identify new influencers that will bring a new audience and drive traffic and sales for SCUF Gaming and present to Infuencer Marketing Manager for approval.
- Build and execute influencer campaigns through competitive research, by keeping at the forefront of trends and identifying key players/influencers.
- Help develop new content plans, creating new ideas, activities, storytelling, and marketing campaigns based on trending community engagements to drive brand benefits and generate sales.
- Collaborate with social team to creating new ideas, tag lines, weekly post, share daily trending items, report out on daily influencer post to drive community engagement, brand benefits and generate sales.
- Drive new influencer product launches by collaborating with the entire marketing team.
- Making sure influencer seeding kits and products are built up and shipped correctly.
- Collaborate with production and testing teams to ship influencer orders out in a timely and quality manner.
- 3-4 years of experience in an account management role in the gaming space with influencers.
- Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Passionate about the product and the industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, CRM Programs, and Social Media Programs.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to process data and report on it to management.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Appreciation for quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow through and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel.