Sr. Portfolio Optimization Analyst
Are you ready to level up your career?
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
The Sr. Portfolio Optimization Analyst is a pivotal support role for the Scientific Games Gaming Operations team and will be responsible for the management and evolution of reporting, analytics, and valuable insights for our gaming operations fleet of products. This role will collaborate with the Gaming Operations broader team and various internal departments (Product Management, Insights and Analytics, Game Development, Operations, Finance, and Legal) to ensure business strategies align to market need and opportunities. This role requires excellent modelling, written and verbal communications skills, with ability to analyze large data sets to create key messaging for strong executive level and customer facing presentations.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop KPI and dashboard reporting for Gaming Ops and Sales teams
- Contribute to the daily operations of the commercial team and assist with all analysis (financial and market) and strategy creation, deployment, and execution to ensure company targets
- Create executive level presentations and customer facing materials that clearly outline key product strategies, customer pitches, and KPI updates (as needed)
- Work daily with commercial finance to provide ongoing updates on data trends and potential opportunities for improvement to the gaming operations portfolio
- Leverage data and BI tools for analytics and reporting (Tableau, SQL, AWS, Excel)
- Provide commercial optimization strategies and content performance insights to the sales team to drive revenue growth
- Help drive optimization and execution of Salesforce CRM
- Becoming subject matter expert in Scientific Games and competitor products as well as north American gaming market dynamics
- Travel to markets as needed
- 3+ years of related experience
- Gaming Industry, Finance, Sales, Consumer products brand management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree - Financial Analysis, Statistics, Mathematics or Business Related
- Advanced MS Excel
- Advanced Business Intelligence (Tableau)
- Moderate database coding (SQL)
- Experience in working with large data sets and multiple databases
- Experience in financial modeling and analysis
- Strong ability to mine data and compile information into actionable insights
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with ability to create strong executive level and customer facing presentations
- Personable, possess the ability to collaborate across teams
- Self-directed with proven the ability to think independently
- Knowledge of Gaming Industry and regulations preferred but not required
- Strong problem-solving skills
Physical Requirements: Office environment
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law , please click here for EEOC Poster .