About the job
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
IGT is committed to fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. All newly hired employees at IGT must receive the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine before they begin work unless they are approved for medical or religious accommodation.
The world’s largest gaming technology company, IGT, has an excellent opportunity for a marketing professional looking to deliver world-class work that drives sales in a highly competitive industry segment. This position is a key contributor on our award-winning Marketing & Communications team, which oversees major gaming product launches, including large integrated omni-channel launches.
Product Marketing Objectives Includes
The VLT and Specialty Product & Field Marketer will focus on leading the creation of marketing campaigns for product and solutions such as key market hits like Ghostbusters and The Price is Right game sets. You’ll focus on new channels of communication (Social and Digital Medias), optimization of campaign tactics utilizing new marketing tools (Sales Force Marketing Cloud), and field marketing tactics to ensure key value propositions on product and solutions are clearly articulated.
Are you ready to join a driven, passionate, and word-class marketing team with the global gaming technology leader? We’re ready for you!
A Successful Candidate Will
- Be a bona fide marketer, with knowledge and experience in creation and implementation of multi-faceted integrated marketing campaigns.
- Be comfortable writing, copy writing, copy editing, and be a savvy and diligent project manager, able to effectively multi-task, managing multiple projects at once.
- Inspire, influence, and project manage the creation of cross-channel B2B materials, playing a leadership role in delivering marketing campaigns necessary to launch product that directly impact sales, including product positioning and value proposition development, channel strategy, audience strategy, campaign budget management, and tactical outputs including, but not limited to, facilitating product literature, video scripts, crafting value-add sales materials, and other communications.
- Interface effectively with PLAMM/PMM, Events Marketing, Field Marketing, Global Communications, Creative Services, Web Services, Corporate Social Media Channel Strategy, and a host of other organizations to ensure that Core and ETG products are represented in the competitive marketplace with integrated, innovative marketing campaigns.
- Field Support for Southern Nevada. Work closely with assigned regional sales team to understand the market and sales needs to create a positive selling environment for IGT products across all IGT verticals
- Develop and execute marketing plans specific to regional and product needs, sales goals, and pre-defined budget
- Support sales by ensuring that team is armed with all available sales and promotional tools to launch IGT products in the field
- Oversee the execution of product launch campaigns on casino floors and ideate complementary campaign elements customized to individual operators and their player base.
- Assist with trade shows, campaigns, and joint channel activities in support of product launches and the overall marketing plan
- Skilled at time management, possess strong follow-up capabilities and be deadline driven in a fast-moving environment where dependencies on other teams for elements vital to your success are driven to on-time completion through relationships and project management.
- Work well independently as well as collaboratively.
- Be a self-starter who has a humble and all-hands-on-deck attitude.
This position is writing intensive. The successful candidate must be able to produce original, clear, and credible ideas and messages for a variety of channels including product literature, social media, digital, direct mail, video scripts, news releases, field marketing promotions, and internal communications. The candidate selected for this role will be an active listener who can creatively translate ideas (will work very closely with Product, Sales, & Business Management clients) into best-in-class communications.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, with strong emphasis on end-to end campaign creation and deployment, from ideation and strategy development to execution, media planning, and implementation (for both new and existing products)
- Ability to understand and uphold brand standards and consistencies
- Demonstrated project-management skills with proven track record of prioritizing and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple deadlines and determined follow-up skills
- Exceptional writing abilities, both technical and creative, for numerous audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively, manage and influence across highly cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with strong time-management skills, with attention to details
- Demonstrates business savvy regarding internal relationships and interactions, demonstrates good judgement and decision-making skills; ability to manage ambiguity
- Desire to learn and the ability to adapt on short notice
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- New Media savvy
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, communications, business, or related discipline
- Casino/Gaming industry experience would be a plus but is not required
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.