About the job
SITE RELIABILITY ENGNINEER
The race is on at Game Play Network, and we need you to help us with new and exciting challenges that lie ahead! Join our team and help us win the race to the finish line!
With us you can have:
- Full benefits to ensure you and your family are safe, healthy & happy.
- Paid Time Off to relax and rejuvenate
- Flexible Hours to allow you the best work/life balance
- Remote work options to help us obtain the best talent no matter where you live
- Opportunities for growth in your career
- Competitive salary
- The best technology
- A creative and innovative culture where all team members are valued and supported
- And more!
As a mid-senior level Site Reliability Engineer, you will work within a team of world-class engineers to handle production incidents, run playbook tasks, troubleshoot production issues and participate in on-call rotation. You'll also have the opportunity to leverage your expertise in helping design and build the next generation of AWS based platform.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Incorporate SRE best practices for high availability, scalability and fault tolerance
- Help design and build next generation AWS based platform
- Build and improve monitors and alerts of critical services
- Handle on-call production support tasks and incident management
- Build automation for playbooks to reduce toil
- Work with development, product and QA teams to resolve production issues and perform root cause analysis
- This is a 24/7 on-call position with a rotation schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in SRE operations
- 2+ years of experience in AWS cloud Infrastructure and the related services, VPC, DNS, Peering, Transit Gateway
- 2+ years of experience with YAML, JSON, bash shell scripting, and Linux command-line utilities
- 2+ years of experience with Chef, Consul and Vault
- 2+ yeas of experience coding with Ruby on Rails, Go
- Experience with Docker, ECS and Fargate
- Creative & Innovative Thinking
- Integrity / Honesty
- Interpersonal Skills / Multidisciplinary Collaboration
- Judgment/ Problem Solving
- Computer Languages
- Systems Engineering
- Technology Management
- Technical Problem Solving
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
Game Play Network operates at the explosive intersection of gambling and mobile games. We take the best of both worlds and create an entertainment experience for the end user that is fun and exciting. If you want to up your game in 2022, apply now and see if you are selected to come play with us!
The GPN Gaming Platform, powered by Patented Reveal Technology, allows companies in the gaming industry and beyond to extend their brand to online and land-based players across a territory currently spanning 22 U.S. states and over 50% of the U.S. population – and we’re just getting started.