Systems Implementation Trainer
About the job
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
Are you ready to level up your career?
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and apply all current and future system training, installation, and user guide documentation of Bally Products and interfaces supported by the Training Department
- Prepares, updates and maintains learning material, such as training agendas, job aids, training videos, PowerPoint presentations, user manuals, business process workflows, learning guides, quick reference guides, sign in sheets, evaluations and all other related learning materials for training classes
- Conducts business analysis; documents business process workflows and customizes test scripts to fit casino business practices
- Interprets business analysis and translates business process workflows into software functionality and configures the Bally Systems
- Ability to prepare and setup environment for hands-on training activities
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training for both in-person and remote participants including customers and employees
- Independently delivers and supports Unit Testing, Super User Training (SUT), End User Training (EUT), and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Trouble-shoot technical issues during training classes and project life cycle; identify solutions or workarounds
- Provides go-live support in all areas of the casino, and ensures that software is performing properly
- Remains informed of new software features training services, and implementation practices
- Schedules and facilitates training for internal and external customers on Bally Technology products
- Identifies and promotes future training engagements with customers
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Training and/or Experience:
- Minimum of two years training, teaching or related experience
- Minimum of two years technical experience preferably software related
- Minimum of two years casino operations, gaming experience and/or Bally System product knowledge
- Accounting or Marketing experience a plus Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio)
- Intermediate knowledge of Atlassian JIRA
- Intermediate knowledge of Bomgar remote support software
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport
- Ability to secure and maintain gaming licenses
- Strong technical, analytical and creative problem-solving skills, questioning and feedback skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize is required
- Familiarity with best adult learning practices
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must have the ability to perform under stress and adapt to changes
- Public speaking and presentation skills are a must
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Business Administration, Marketing, Education or related field. Relevant equivalent work experience is acceptable in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Work Conditions
- The work conditions are representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- Must be able to travel 60 – 90% to perform job duties Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
- This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster
- SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law , please click here for EEOC Poster .