About the job
Talent Professional Lead, Corporate Functions
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced Talent Professional Lead with strong sourcing and account management skills. The ideal candidate will have extensive professional experience recruiting corporate functions professionals. Have the skills to lead a small but diverse team of recruiters
- Be responsible for leading and organizing Activision Blizzard’s recruitment activities, sourcing candidates, and managing job openings across multiple disciplines.
- Lead the recruiting efforts for designated coverage areas, Finance, HR, and Legal.
- Partnering with HRBPs and Business owners to prepare for hiring projections and updating current efforts
- Determine open positions and job requirements, set up the best recruitment strategies, screen applications and follow up with hiring managers, conduct phone pre-screening interviews, support function for hiring managers, maintain an up-to-date recruitment database, and coordinate with and provide updates for external and internal applicants.
- Proactively source passive candidates, facilitate the interview and candidate selection process, and ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Work closely with hiring managers to define and qualify position requirements, generate and post job descriptions, and implement proactive recruitment strategies.
- Counsel hiring managers regarding recruiting strategies and practices that support the goals and direction of the organization
- Effectively monitor staffing projections, turnover trends, and talent gaps.
- Strive to match a candidate's personality to Blizzard culture.
- Complete all necessary documentation to satisfy required legal, staffing department and company recordkeeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years of hands-on recruiting experience, preferably working at search firm especially for a high-tech or gaming industry, or lage corporate environment
- Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, a skilled conversationalist, and possess superb organizational and analytical skills
- Language proficiency in English
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Highly polished, professional demeanour
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with particularly strong Excel skills