Test Lead (Games)
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Hourly
Location: Boise , Idaho
Position Title: Test Lead
We are seeking a Test Lead in Boise, Idaho.
What You Will Do
- Execution and updates of test cases.
- Leading a team.
- Testing product and game quality according to given specifications.
- Reporting bugs in line with project requirements.
- In depth product analysis as part of playing and testing for better understanding of its functioning and gathering feedback, providing suggestions for product improvements.
- Acquiring knowledge on testing methodologies and video game market.
- Sharing knowledge with other members of testing team.
- Performing administrative tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Performing other activities necessary for the proper conduct of work in accordance with the supervisor's instructions.
- Observing procedures related to the job.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- 1+ years of experience in testing.
- Experience leading a team.
- Good knowledge of video game market and testing methodologies.
- Preferred higher education in technology, good command of test tracking and support tools, and MS Office.
- Good interpersonal skills, creativity, efficiency, attention to detail, and good work organization.
In Return You Can Expect
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing global leader in Games services;
- Access to the latest gaming technology;
- Opportunity to help us build the best global testing organization WW;
- Full time job contract;
- Employee benefits package
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment;
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment - Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- Access to training platform;
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.